Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Digital Analytics Specialist & Performance Manager (m/f/d).
Digital Analytics Specialist & Performance Manager (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the conception and execution of (ad-hoc) analyses, variant tests and continuous reporting across all digital channels (website, E-commerce, SEA, newsletters, etc.)
- From the analysis results, you proactively derive key insights and recommendations for action, with the goal of optimizing the user experience and conversion rate, and supporting sales, marketing, and communication activities
- You accompany marketing campaigns right from the start and track and manage campaign performance through custom KPIs
- With your specialized knowledge, you support our international colleagues in data-based information retrieval as a central marketing consultant
- You ensure high data quality and create requirements and specifications for the technical development of the digital analytics solutions used
- In addition, you take over the day-to-day management and the development of KPI systems
- Completed degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics / Mathematics or a comparable degree program with a statistical focus
- 2-3 years relevant digital analytics work experience with in-depth knowledge and skills in at least web site and e-commerce analytics
- You are comfortable handling e-commerce key figures and funnel tracking. In addition, you have extensive experience in creating and implementing tracking concepts, working with tag managers and conducting A / B tests
- You are purposeful and targeted in defining and handling KPIs, as well as in creating meaningful reports. You find it easy to present complex issues in a clear and understandable way, even for colleagues from other specialties
- You have strong conceptual and analytical skills and make informed, confident decisions
- You are communicative and can work independently as well as in a team. You are service oriented and able to work well with international colleagues
- Very good command of spoken and written English, ideally at the native-speaker level, and good knowledge of German complete your profile
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.