Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Manager (m/f) for Strategic Projects.
Manager (m/f) Strategic Projects
- Supporting the Head of Business Unit in implementing and further developing the strategy of BayWa r.e.´s Service activities
- Market analysis for international markets as well as client and competitor landscapes
- Development and implementation of market entry strategies for new markets outside of Europe
- Drive product development of new service products
- Support Merger & Acquisition projects towards successful anorganic growth transactions
- Project management of strategic projects while liaising closely with international operational and strategic teams
- Organization and further development of the internal international service network
- Development of concepts and guidelines for the consolidation of the existing service business landscape as well as the organizational development of the business unit
- Minimum 5+ years experience of operational work in the PV or wind industry in EPC, project development, O&M or similar roles/ functions
- In-depth understanding of the renewable market players, opportunities & risks; sound knowledge in r.e. technolo-gies, energy markets and business models is beneficial
- Sound practical experience in project management of extensive, international projects; Proven track record to handling complex multi-stakeholder projects in an effect-tive way with focus to deliver results in time and budget
- Excellent communicational and presentational skills – also on senior management level as well as very good stakeholder management; experience in a corporate enterprise environment is beneficial
- Excellent written and oral English as well as German skills; sound MS Powerpoint skills Senior and assertive presence, practical work approach and entrepreneurial thinking
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.