Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich and are currently looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f) Europe.
Marketing Manager (m/f) Europe
- As a part of our Corporate Marketing Team you will coordinate and control the planning and implementation of all marketing activities of the BayWa r.e. group across Europe, in liaison with local marketing coordinators
- You will take a leading role within centralized and decentralized project teams
- You will be the key point of contact for marketing agencies and other service providers
- You will be responsible for ensuring the coordination of regional marketing activities and that they align with the overarching global marketing strategy
- You will work closely with individual businesses within each country, pooling requirements and assisting them in the delivery of their business and marketing objectives
- You will work in partnership with the central marketing team to ensure consistency, management and delivery of events and exhibitions, media campaigns, digital and social communications and brand communication
- You will have completed a degree, or equivalent, in economics, marketing, communications or other relevant field
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in marketing / communications in an international firm with B2B focus and ideally within the field of energy/renewable energy or other relevant field
- You are business fluent in English (native speakers also appreciated). Additional languages are of advantage
- You possess fundamental knowledge of various markets and target groups, as well as the capability of creating target focused campaigns and advertising material
- You are capable of fully understanding our target groups' needs and requirements
- You are an excellent networker and have very good analytical and strategical capabilities
- You are willing to travel
- You have experience of working with different cultures and are culturally sensitive
- You have a broad marketing background across the entire marketing mix, including particular experience across of integrated campaigns, trade fairs/ events, online/social media and print media
- You are a strong, confident, communicator, with drive and ambition who is happy to work independently as well as part of a team
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.