BayWa r.e. Solar Projects GmbH – a subsidiary of BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH – is responsible for the development and implementation of solar energy projects worldwide. To support our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Greece, Hellas and are currently looking for a highly motivated project developer, which will be based in Berlin the first 3-6 months for training purposes.
Project Developer Solar (m/f/d)
- Managing and expanding our network of development partners and our pipeline of greenfield solar projects
- Evaluation of projects in all project phases, including the acquisition of project rights
- Control of all approval and planning steps to achieve the construction stage
- Implementation of all approval and planning steps to attain construction readiness
- Management of the project team (internal & external)
- Representation of the company to the project participants
- Consideration of processes and standards with other departments, in particular, legal, power plant engineering & construction
- Coordination of activities with our wind colleagues
- Degree in business, engineering or law
- Experienced professional with multiple years in the project management sector, ideally in photovoltaics
- High degree of personal motivation, responsibility, entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility
- Good negotiation skills paired with a high sensitivity for different mentalities and customs in an international business environment
- Fluent in Greek and English (written and spoken), additional knowledge of German is an asset
- High level of interest in issues of law, engineering and use of planning tools / software (i.e. GoogleEarth)
- High willingness to travel
- Mobile working
- Flexible working hours
- Smartphone, also for private use
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.