Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Project Manager (m/f) for Strategy and Technology.
Project Manager (m/f) for Strategy and Technology
- Report directly to the Managing Director and support him on the strategic development of BayWa r.e. Services
- Improvement, sharpening and further development of the strategy of BayWa r.e.’s Business Unit Services
- Technological support for PV and/or Wind as well as data communication
- Project management of strategy implementation while liaising closely with international operational teams
- Development of concepts and guidelines for the consolidation of the existing business landscape as well as the organizational development of the business unit
- Market analysis for international markets as well as client and competitor landscapes
- Development and implementation of market entry strategies for new markets outside of Europe
- Drive product development of new service products
- Support merger & acquisition projects towards successful anorganic growth transactions
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the PV or wind industry in EPC, project development, O&M or similar roles/ functions
- Profound technology know-how in PV and/or Wind, ideally in data-logging and power-plant communication systems
- In-depth understanding of renewable markets; safe knowledge in business development is advantageous
- Sound practical experience in project management of international projects; Proven track record to handling complex and multi-stakeholder projects with a focus to deliver results in time and budget
- Excellent communicational and presentational skills – also on senior management level; experience in a corporate enterprise environment is beneficial
- Proficient written and oral English as well as German skills; sound MS PowerPoint skills
- Senior and assertive presence; self-driven, proactive, practical work approach and entrepreneurial thinking
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.