Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team to South Korea, and are currently looking for Project Manager - South Korea
Solar Project Manager
- Full project management and developing Solar PV projects
- Develop and execute project risk management plans for new markets and new projects
- Evaluate project resource needs ensuring supply of BOM and labour.
- Work closely with engineering and operation team to manage development process and transition from development through execution to the sales team.
- Organize, execute and coordinate schedules for multiple energy projects and contractors.
- Monitor and document (weekly reports) on site progress & monthly reports to Client.
- Ensure plans and project documents are complete.
- Produce and revise master schedules including constructions and key deliverable using MS Project.
- Ensure client satisfaction, budget control, profitability, contract compliance, and problem resolution.
- Report financial profit and loss of projects to management and understanding of prevailing wage rules.
- 3+ years of experience managing utility-scale solar PV projects from development to execution
- Deep understanding and knowledge of processes and requirements about a complete life-cycle of solar PV projects such as site secures, acquiring permits, grid-connection, civil, EPC, construction, etc.
- Experience with analyzing site specific project strategy & development.
- Ability to manage Project staff and sub-contractors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline required.
- Be able to communicate clearly in English.
- Strong skills in MS office plus MS Project.
- Must be team oriented with excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.