Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager (m/f).
Senior Finance Manager/ Controller (m/f)
- Report directly to the Managing Director and support him on the strategic development of BayWa r.e. Services
- Responsibility for all internal financial processes, active preparation of budgets, investments and forecasts
- Analysis of financial reports, identification of relevant risks, implementation of optimization measures
- Implementation of projects on international level (e.g. transfer pricing, reporting tools, KPI introduction)
- Drive efficiencies & synergies and increase transparency in a highly decentralized business setup
- Drive the financial professionalization of our business while keeping the flexibility and “start-up mentality”
- Continuous improvement of existing controlling system, tools, KPI’s, financial policies and accounting standards
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reports
- Preparation and presentation of all business facts and figures for internal and external purposes
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum 7+ years of Controlling / Accounting experience of operational work in an international company
- Experienced manager with excellent analytical skills for strategic and operational financial topics
- Interest in developing new structures and ideas for a fast-changing organization and industry, preferably track record of supporting growing businesses
- German and English business fluent on a very high level
- Excellent team player with strong communicational skills
- Strong assertiveness, persuasiveness and hands-on mentality, drive for efficiency and improvement
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office) as well as confidence in using relevant financial software and ERP systems
- Willingness to travel
- Ideally experience in a service business or any other industry where turnover is created by a high number of small scale invoices
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.