Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for a Senior Legal Counsel (m/f).
Senior Legal Counsel (m/f)
- Providing legal support across project development, investment, finance and M&A activities for solar and wind projects in the Asia Pacific region;
- Evaluating, engaging and managing external legal firms on market entry evaluations and transactions across the Asia Pacific region;
- Handling all corporate and legal documentation throughout the project lifecycle, with such counterparties as co-developers, off-takers, financiers and contractors;
- Leading legal due diligence on acquisitions of projects, joint ventures, structuring, and negotiating such acquisitions;
- Assisting with the transfer of BayWa r.e. best practices in legal areas from headquarters’ legal team (based in Munich, Germany) to new teams/partners, setting up new processes as necessary; and
- Supporting on project sales to investors.
- Bachelor degree in Law
- At least 5+ years of experience in legal practice
- Background in a major international law firm or infrastructure business and direct renewable energy project experience preferred
- Transactional experience (M&A, project development & construction, real estate/property, financing) a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Japanese and other languages a plus
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker and able to work in a small dynamic team setting
- Hands-on and able to work independently as well as in a team
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.