Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for a Senior Solar Engineer (m/f).
Senior Solar Engineer (m/f)
- Manage our solar design team based in Bangkok and report to the regional Head of Engineering in Bangkok
- Detailed design of electrical and structural components of Utility PV systems
- Prepare permits and construction drawings
- Perform cable and equipment sizing calculations and generate single-line and poly-line PV electrical designs based on International Standards and practice
- Review Grid Impact Studies , HV engineering documents and Grid connection agreements
- Work closely with project management team on communicating issues during construction phase
- Support Engineering and Project Management team in other capacities as needed
- Electrical Engineering graduate or Mechanical, Civil Engineering degree
- Male or female, Thai or another foreign nationality
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in construction or design of Solar plants or at least 6 years’ experience in design of Power Plants
- AutoCAD and MS Project skills are required, PVSYST and Helios is a plus
- Understanding of solar system construction procedures
- Excellent English communication skills: written, verbal and listening (other languages an advantage). Thai language is a plus for foreign applicants
- Team management skills are essential and he/she should be able to manage and mentor the project team and Junior Engineers
- Able to act on own initiative and work responsibly
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.