Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Barcelona, and are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager (m/f) Self Consumption Photovoltaic Rooftop Installations.
Technical Project Manager (m/f) Self Consumption Photovoltaic Rooftop Installations
- Design, project management and supervision of large-scale photovoltaic rooftop installations for commercial and industrial customers, from the acquisition stage to the implementation
- Communication with all stake holders including authorities and distribution companies, supervision of the project team (internal and external contacts)
- Safeguarding of the on-time and on-budget implementation of the installation setup
- Technical sales support incl. calculation of profits and profitability, creation and sending of studies and offers
- Realisation incl. coordination of the construction planning, procurement, awarding of construction contracts and the constructional implementation
- Technical and economic development of projects, especially Project legalization
- Search new ways to optimize and improve products and solutions
- Identify potential customers, update the CRM database and promotion of our products and services
- Report and supervision of metrics and objectives
- Monitoring of market, competitors, quality standards and innovations
- University degree in construction engineering, electrical engineering, or industrial engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience developing and designing Solar PV projects, with strong preference for experience on self-consumption installations (ideally with knowledge of the corresponding Spanish legal framework)
- Experience in planning using AutoCAD and PV-Sol (or a similar software for photovoltaic design)
- Good specialist know-how and extensive understanding of correlations in project business with ability and willingness to manage teams and subcontractors
- Qualified professional experience in project management (preferably in the area of large-scale photovoltaic rooftop installations)
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking, a high level of commitment as well as a pronounced customer orientation
- Analytic, reliability and organizational skills to support the Sales Management and the department organization
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and ideally in German
- Flexibility, interdisciplinary teamwork skills and Willingness to travel
- Interested in grow professionally in a multinational company
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.